Ashley is a thriving Atlanta Realtor that has lived in Peachtree Park since 2014. She focuses on intown home sales and has been a team member of Erin Yabroudy & Associates since 2011. Ashley pays attention to detail, has a true passion for homes, and loves the thrill of finding someone their perfect match in a home. She looks forward to helping Atlantans sell and buy homes for years to come.
- University of Mississippi 2009, Bachelors Degree in Real Estate Finance
- University of Mississippi 2010, Masters in Business Administration
- Atlanta Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Georgia Association of Realtors
- Atlanta Board of Realtors’ Leadership Development Graduate
- Atlanta Board of Realtors Leadership Development Advisory Board 2013
- Ole Miss MBA Assistantship Selection Committee
- Cherokee Town and Country Club
Awards and Recognition
- #1 Large team Beacham and Company 2012
- #1 Large team Dorsey Alston, Realtors 2013 & 2015
- Top 5 Large team Atlanta Board of Realtors 2013
- Multi-Million Dollar Club 2011-Present
- Junior League of Atlanta 2011- Present
- Chastain Horse Park Volunteer
- Peachtree Park Community Association
Ashley moved to Atlanta in 2010 after completing her MBA at Ole Miss. Ashley immediately fell in love with the homes and neighborhoods scattered throughout Atlanta and knew she was destined to be a residential real estate agent. After years of driving and wandering the streets of Atlanta, Ashley is an expert in Atlanta’s neighborhoods and what makes each of them special. She is especially passionate about trying new restaurants, touring homes and running through Atlanta’s many parks. Ashley and her husband, Stephen, have lived in Peachtree Park since 2014.
No results found.